We are currently accepting inquiries for full and part time employement. You can email us at fishbowlfarm[at]gmail[dot]com. We hire 2 to 3 seasonal workers from May to November to help with harvesting, weeding, and transplanting.
We offer a competitive hourly wage that varies based upon experience and commitment and will be determined when we meet.
Before applying please consider the following questions carefully. We find great joy and satisfaction in our work, but one person’s attitude can ruin it for the rest of us. If you feel that you could answer yes to all of these questions then we would like to meet with you.
- Do you generally have a positive attitude and good sense of humor?
- Are you prepared to work long days in both scorching heat and freezing cold conditions performing tedious and repetitive tasks?
- Do you take direction well and view learning a new skill as a process?
- Do you have a great sense of pride in the work you perform?
- Do you work cooperatively with others?
- Do you enjoy the simple pleasure of a warm juicy tomato dribbling down your chin after working 12 hours on an oppressively hot day?
Download a PDF with more information about employment at Fishbowl Farm.